- New Media Rights partners with University of California on adaptation of our Fair Use App for UC staff and faculty
- #CopyrightWeek 2018: Accessible Legal Services Are Part of Building A Better Copyright System
- New Media Rights Joins The EFF And OTW In Petition For An Improved Video Excerpt 1201 Exemption
- Forbes Blog: How A Name Can Make Or Break Your Business
- New Media Rights joins 32 civil liberties groups in letter supporting Title II Net Neutrality
Learn about our legal services for: App Developers, Artists & Graphic Designers, Bloggers & Journalists, Clothing Designers, Entrepreneurs, E-commerce Business People & Startups, Filmmakers & YouTube creators, Game Developers, Internet users & Smartphone users, Makers, Musicians, Non-Profits, Photographers, Scholars, Researchers, and Writers and Publishers.