- Today we join more than 90 organizations in asking President Obama to open up taxpayer funded educational materials to the public
- The Fair Use App - an educational tool for filmmakers & video creators
- New Media Rights supports critical protections for military whistleblowers
- New Media Rights’ final DMCA Anti-circumvention comments encourage the Copyright Office to protect fair use for all filmmakers
- California Western School of Law students help filmmaker on a mission to help end harassment in the gaming community.
Learn about our legal services for: App Developers, Artists & Graphic Designers, Bloggers & Journalists, Clothing Designers, Entrepreneurs, E-commerce Business People & Startups, Filmmakers & YouTube creators, Game Developers, Internet users & Smartphone users, Makers, Musicians, Non-Profits, Photographers, Scholars, Researchers, and Writers and Publishers.
What's the best way to avoid legal problems for your business or creative work?
Don't Panic is used in undergraduate & graduate classes nationwide to teach business and legal concepts to non-lawyers. Professors & Teachers can request a discounted copy from support @ newmediarights.org