- New California privacy laws require search warrants for digital information, Smart TV disclosures, and drone restrictions
- New Media Rights joins Nameless Coalition asking Facebook to fix its authentic name policy
- California Western School of Law student brings Bitcoin knowledge to San Diego’s tech community
- New Media Rights to speak at SBEP Annual Community Outreach Meeting
- NMR joins coalition to tell TPP Negotiators to stand up for creator and user safeguards
Learn about our legal services for: App Developers, Artists & Graphic Designers, Bloggers & Journalists, Clothing Designers, Entrepreneurs, E-commerce Business People & Startups, Filmmakers & YouTube creators, Game Developers, Internet users & Smartphone users, Makers, Musicians, Non-Profits, Photographers, Scholars, Researchers, and Writers and Publishers.