When you make a donation to New Media Rights, you're providing legal services for creative projects, free speech, nonprofit services, and job-creating business ideas that may die on the vine or be the victim of improper censorship without these services.
The best way to show your support is to become a New Media Rights Supporter. You can learn about about our different giving levels and Supporter benefits on our Supporter page.
Click here to become a Supporter or make a Donation now!
There are also many other ways you can get involved.
Ways individuals can support us
- Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.
- Buy our book Don't Panic, a plain language legal guide every artist, creator, nonprofit and business should own!
- Receive our newsletter - SIGN UP HERE
- Volunteer for one of our volunteer opportunities and internships some of which can be done remotely.
- Share your skills. If you're a digital rights advocate, share new resources, projects, and advocacy efforts with us. If you're a filmmaker, share your videos with us on digital rights topics.
- Donate. We rely on donations from individuals like you to provide our one-to-one free legal services, educational guides, and public policy advocacy.
Ways grantors and foundations can support us