- July 2017 Newsletter - Fight back with #TeamInternet, and save the date for our 10 year celebration this October!
- NMR client brings the story of the first all-women crew to row across the Pacific Ocean to Netflix in Losing Sight of Shore
- Help us protect the Open Internet: Another Fight for Net Neutrality Begins
- Nanome launches educational virtual reality chemistry and mathematics tool Nano-One on Steam Greenlight!
- Film screening: Refugees and cultural stereotyping of Muslims - American Baghdad & Valentino's Ghost - March 29, 2017
Learn about our legal services for: App Developers, Artists & Graphic Designers, Bloggers & Journalists, Clothing Designers, Entrepreneurs, E-commerce Business People & Startups, Filmmakers & YouTube creators, Game Developers, Internet users & Smartphone users, Makers, Musicians, Non-Profits, Photographers, Scholars, Researchers, and Writers and Publishers.
What's the best way to avoid legal problems for your business or creative work?
Don't Panic is used in undergraduate & graduate classes nationwide to teach business and legal concepts to non-lawyers. Professors & Teachers can request a discounted copy from support @ newmediarights.org