- How service providers deny users the right to counternotify for content removed by DMCA takedown notices
- New Media Rights offers journalists and filmmakers in the San Diego area a unique opportunity with the NMR's community journalism project
- House Committee Passes HR 1319, the (ill) Informed P2P User Act.
- FCC field hearing in San Diego discusses the future of mobile apps and solutions to a possible "spectrum crisis"
- Open College Textbook Act (S. 1714) promises seed money for the open education cause
Learn about our legal services for: App Developers, Artists & Graphic Designers, Bloggers & Journalists, Clothing Designers, Entrepreneurs, E-commerce Business People & Startups, Filmmakers & YouTube creators, Public Broadcasting producers,Game Developers, Internet users & Smartphone users, Makers, Musicians, Non-Profits, Photographers, Scholars, Researchers, and Writers and Publishers.