- February Newsletter -- Getting results: FCC now considering proposal that would actually protect the Open Internet.
- Why the FCC's proposal to reclassify the Internet under Title II is a big win for the Open Internet
- New Media Rights files comments at the Copyright Office supporting the right to jailbreak mobile devices and lawfully reuse video content
- The top 5 things New Media Rights thinks you should know about the public domain.
- New Media Rights to file comments supporting key Anti-Circumvention exemptions
- Guide to Free Speech and Censorship for Students
- Guide for defendants in mass copyright lawsuits (Bit Torrent Filesharing cases)
- Guide to online publishing liability immunity under the Communications Decency Act Section 230
- A citizen's legal guide to using Creative Commons licenses
- A citizen's legal guide to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Follow us on Twitter!
- Its your turn to tell the FCC how to protect and promote the Open Internet
- New Media Rights joins Electronic Frontier Foundation in urging reconsideration of dangerous Garcia v Google copyright ruling
- New Media Rights helps shape FCC Consumer Advisory Committee recommendation on improving broadband access in U.S. schools and libraries
- New Media Rights helps shape FCC Consumer Advisory Committee recommendation on openness and transparency of consumer complaint data