- PRESS RELEASE: President Obama urges the FCC to adopt real net neutrality
- Put a mugshot on it? Things to think about before using mugshots on commercial products.
- FCC Consumer Advisory Committee ends year with consumer privacy and disabled access recommendations
- September Newsletter: Standing up for the Open Internet at the FCC!
- Letter to the President's Office of Science of Technology: Net Neutrality and Copyright reform are key to 21st Century innovation
- Guide to Free Speech and Censorship for Students
- Guide for defendants in mass copyright lawsuits (Bit Torrent Filesharing cases)
- Guide to online publishing liability immunity under the Communications Decency Act Section 230
- A citizen's legal guide to using Creative Commons licenses
- A citizen's legal guide to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
- Its your turn to tell the FCC how to protect and promote the Open Internet
- New Media Rights joins Electronic Frontier Foundation in urging reconsideration of dangerous Garcia v Google copyright ruling
- New Media Rights helps shape FCC Consumer Advisory Committee recommendation on improving broadband access in U.S. schools and libraries
- New Media Rights helps shape FCC Consumer Advisory Committee recommendation on openness and transparency of consumer complaint data