- New Media Rights joins Nameless Coalition asking Facebook to fix its authentic name policy
- California Western School of Law student brings Bitcoin knowledge to San Diego’s tech community
- New Media Rights to speak at SBEP Annual Community Outreach Meeting
- NMR joins coalition to tell TPP Negotiators to stand up for creator and user safeguards
- September Newsletter:NMR students are front page news!
- Guide to Free Speech and Censorship for Students
- Guide for defendants in mass copyright lawsuits (Bit Torrent Filesharing cases)
- Guide to online publishing liability immunity under the Communications Decency Act Section 230
- A citizen's legal guide to using Creative Commons licenses
- A citizen's legal guide to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Follow us on Twitter!
- Its your turn to tell the FCC how to protect and promote the Open Internet
- New Media Rights joins Electronic Frontier Foundation in urging reconsideration of dangerous Garcia v Google copyright ruling
- New Media Rights helps shape FCC Consumer Advisory Committee recommendation on improving broadband access in U.S. schools and libraries
- New Media Rights helps shape FCC Consumer Advisory Committee recommendation on openness and transparency of consumer complaint data