- Print me a song emerging issues in 3D printing and copyright law
- Domain names aren't protected by trademarks and other myths
- Déjà vu: Viacom removes Jonathan McIntosh's Daily Show remix with 2nd abusive DMCA takedown notice
- February Newsletter -- Getting results: FCC now considering proposal that would actually protect the Open Internet.
- New Media Rights files comments at the Copyright Office supporting the right to jailbreak mobile devices and lawfully reuse video content
Learn about our legal services for: App Developers, Artists & Graphic Designers, Bloggers & Journalists, Clothing Designers, Entrepreneurs, E-commerce Business People & Startups, Filmmakers & YouTube creators, Game Developers, Internet users & Smartphone users, Makers, Musicians, Non-Profits, Photographers, Scholars, Researchers, and Writers and Publishers.