- February Newsletter -- Getting results: FCC now considering proposal that would actually protect the Open Internet.
- Why the FCC's proposal to reclassify the Internet under Title II is a big win for the Open Internet
- New Media Rights files comments at the Copyright Office supporting the right to jailbreak mobile devices and lawfully reuse video content
- The top 5 things New Media Rights thinks you should know about the public domain.
- New Media Rights to file comments supporting key Anti-Circumvention exemptions
Learn about our legal services for: App Developers, Artists & Graphic Designers, Bloggers & Journalists, Clothing Designers, Entrepreneurs, E-commerce Business People & Startups, Filmmakers & YouTube creators, Game Developers, Internet users & Smartphone users, Makers, Musicians, Non-Profits, Photographers, Scholars, Researchers, and Writers and Publishers.