If you make a donation to New Media Rights, you're providing legal services for creative projects, free speech, nonprofit services, and job-creating business ideas that may die on the vine or be the victim of improper censorship without these services.
There are also many other ways you can help get involved.
Ways individuals can support us
- Connect with us our Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Youtube.
- Contribute blogs and articles that you would like us to publish on the site. You can submit pitches and and guest blogs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer for one of our volunteer opportunities and internships some of which can be done remotely.
- Share your skills. If you're a digital rights advocate, share new resources, projects, and advocacy efforts with us. If you're a filmmaker, share your videos with us on digital rights topics.
- Donate. We rely on donations from individuals like you to provide our one-to-one free assistance, legal guides, and public policy advocacy.