Here are the in-person meetings that we encourage you to attend in order to comment on the highly detrimental AT&T T-mobile merger. If it is impossible for you to be there in person please submit a written comment to: email@example.com
There are additional public hearings to be announced for localities including San Diego, so keep an eye on this page.
Public Hearings and Workshops
Public Participation Hearing San Diego
- Monday, July 25, 2011 at 6:00 p.m.
- Al Bahr Shriners Center, 5440 Kearny Mesa Road
Public Participation Hearing: July 21, 2011, 4 p.m.
- Four Points by Sheraton Culver City – Marina B, 5990 Green Valley Cir., Culver City
Public Participation Hearing: July 27 at 6 p.m
- Wednesday, July 27 at 6 p.m.
- Holiday Inn at Fresno Airport, Kings Canyon / Sequoia Room, 5090 East Clinton Way, Fresno
Workshop: July 8, 2011, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Marks Conference Center (lower level), Hiram W. Johnson State Office Building
- 455 Golden Gate Ave., San Francisco
- Presenter Bios
- TOPIC: Facilities-based competition issues, with a particular focus on special access backhaul, lease and other contract arrangements, spectrum issues, interconnection, roaming, and related issues.
Workshop: July 15, 2011, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Locatelli Center at Santa Clara University
- 500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara
- TOPIC: Innovation issues, including (but not limited to) handsets, distributed antenna systems, broadband, and data transfer.
Workshop: July 22, 2011, 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- California Department of Transportation Building, Conference Room A
- 100 S. Main St., Los Angeles
- TOPIC: Customer issues, including (but not limited to) price, service quality, customer service, coverage and coverage disclosures, other consumer disclosures – with small/individual, small business, and large enterprise representatives.
Source: CPUC website