- How FCC Chairman's net neutrality proposal will affect broadband, cell phones, and an "Open Internet"
- Veoh triumphs over Universal Music in lawsuit on social media liability, gives lesson in the DMCA safe harbor
- San Diego Filmmaker Martin Johnson creates two Creative Commons documentaries on education and parenting
- Youtube puts ads on videos without permission
- Lost in Translation: Rosetta Stone sues Google for Trademark infringement
Learn about our legal services for: App Developers, Artists & Graphic Designers, Bloggers & Journalists, Clothing Designers, Entrepreneurs, E-commerce Business People & Startups, Filmmakers & YouTube creators, Public Broadcasting producers,Game Developers, Internet users & Smartphone users, Makers, Musicians, Non-Profits, Photographers, Scholars, Researchers, and Writers and Publishers.