- San Diego Filmmaker Martin Johnson creates two Creative Commons documentaries on education and parenting
- Youtube puts ads on videos without permission
- Lost in Translation: Rosetta Stone sues Google for Trademark infringement
- Trademark holders rush to secure usernames on Facebook
- RIAA wins $1.9 million judgment in retrial of alleged filesharer Jammie Thomas
Learn about our legal services for: App Developers, Artists & Graphic Designers, Bloggers & Journalists, Clothing Designers, Entrepreneurs, E-commerce Business People & Startups, Filmmakers & YouTube creators, Public Broadcasting producers,Game Developers, Internet users & Smartphone users, Makers, Musicians, Non-Profits, Photographers, Scholars, Researchers, and Writers and Publishers.